What the Truck? returns for another season
UTICA — The popular local food truck event – What the Truck? – has kicked off its seventh season from 4 to 8 p.m. on Tuesdays at Canal Park, 215 Leland Ave., Utica.
Food trucks participating include:
• BALKAN STREET FOOD – A new, exciting food truck.
• DOUGH BOYS BBQ – Serving ribs, chicken and pork.
• EAT OUT LAO’D – An authentic Laotion food truck offering Lao cuisine with exotic and bold ingredients.
• EL JEFE’S TACOS AND MORE – Freshly made variations of Mexican-style cuisine with a twist of Italian and Puerto Rican.
• MACAROLLIN’ – Serving gourmet mac and cheese.
• MICHAEL T’S – Enjoy chicken riggies, greens and more.
• MR. MCGILL’S – Fries done 10 different ways, London broil and Philly cheese steak sandwiches, pulled pork, sausage & peppers, wings, fried dough, chicken riggies and greens.
• MR. SOFT SERVE – Soft serve ice cream, sundaes, banana boats, milkshakes, root beer floats and 20 flavors of shaved ice.
• OH CREPE & WAFFLES – French-style crepes and Belgium waffles made with an American twist.
• PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME – Name a better combo than peanut butter and jelly?
• POLISH ROADHOUSE – Traditional and delicious Polish food.
• RAMON’S BAKERY – A bakery food truck, famous for the donnoli.
• SCOTT’S TOTS – A tater tot food truck.
• STATHIS – Real authentic Greek food.
• SQUEEZERS LEMONADE – Serving a variety of fresh squeezed lemonades.
• THE HEALTHY CHOICE – Featuring paninis and wraps, build your own salads and dessert paninis.
There also will be live music and kids crafts from 5 to 7 p.m., a misting tent, a scavenger hunt for the GPO Piggy Bank with a chance to win a tent and camping gear. Also there will be a summer camp badge program where kids will be able to collect sticker badges each week with one lucky winner at the end of the season to win a prize pack of goodies.
• May 24 – KISS-FM Night
• May 31 – The Ryan Matter Band
• June 7 – Sydney Irving & the Mojo
• June 14 – The Tuesday Night Big Band
• June 21 – Our Common Roots
• June 28 – Vinyl Logic
• July 5 – Uncle Charlie & the Meatballs
• July 12 – The Paddy Nappers
• July 19 – Tom Nitti
• July 26 – Amos Donnell
• Aug. 2 – Pint of Order
• Aug. 9 – Cameron Hance
• Aug. 16 – Jennie & the Buckshot 5
• Aug. 23 – Scot Raymond
• Aug. 30 – K.O. Grainger
What the Truck? continues through Tuesday, Aug. 30. For more details, visit: whatthetruckutica.com
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here