CITY OF ONEIDA — The Oneida Police Department announced the following recent arrests.
• Dennis N. Wright Jr., 41, of Oneida, was charged on Jan. 28 with second-degree possession of marijuana and unlawfully growing marijuana.
• Stephen J. Angle, 30, of
Oneida, was charged on Feb. 1 with one count of fourth-degree grand larceny.
• Jeremy J. Neidhart, 31, and Bethani L. Butler, 24, both of Canastota, were each issued a ticket on Feb. 2 for third-degree trespass.
• Harold E. Winchell, 35, of Oneida, was issued a criminal summons on Feb. 3 for second-degree harassment.
• Michael T. Helmer, 55, of Durhamville, was issued a criminal summons on Feb. 6 for four counts of all-night parking.
• Brandon E. Garlock, 30, of Canastota, was ticketed on Feb. 6 for seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and several vehicle and traffic violations.
• Joshua M. Barlow, 40, of Oneida, was ticketed on Feb. 6 for petty larceny.
• Christopher M. Cowie, 49, of Canastota, was ticketed on Feb. 7 for driving while intoxicated and moving from lane unsafely, authorities added.