Man accused of threatening couple

Posted

A 36-year-old man is accused of threatening a couple at their home on North Charles Street, according to law enforcement officials. Police said Christopher J. Michik, no address available, went to a home in the 300 block at about 6:50 p.m. Feb. 5 to speak with a man inside. Police said Michik was let into the home and he started arguing with the other man, until the two agreed to fight outside.

Police said Michik threatened to shoot the other man and eventually pulled out a large hunting knife. Police said Michik threatened to stab the man, as well as the man’s wife, who had also come outside.

Michik was taken into custody earlier this week on two counts of second-degree menacing, police stated.

He is scheduled to appear in City Court.

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment