WAMPSVILLE — Those looking for employment but struggling with the job search process or need help writing a resume can get assistance from Madison County Working Solutions through December. Madison County Working Solutions is bringing its services to those on the job hunt by holding office hours in locations across Madison County.
At these locations, Career Center staff will assist with career counseling, resume assistance, interviewing tips, training information, funding opportunities, job search assistance, and information about job fair recruitments.
Madison County High School Seniors not planning to attend college will also have an opportunity to explore their options after high school.
In addition, Madison County Youth will learn about the Madison County Summer Youth Program.
The following is a list of upcoming locations, dates, and times that Working Solutions staff will be in the area. As a reminder, the Career Center in Wampsville is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Locations, Dates, and Times
• Sullivan Free Library on Friday,
Dec. 10, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• New Woodstock Library on Monday, Dec. 13, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Canastota Library on Friday, Dec. 17, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• DeRuyter Library on Monday, Dec. 20, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.; and at
• Hamilton Library on Monday, Dec. 27, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
For more information about Madison County jobs and information, please call 315-363-2400.