The Madison County Sheriff’s Office announced the following recent arrests.
• Timothy C. Dunn, 34, of Bridgeport, was charged on Oct. 15 in the Town of Lenox with one count each of driving while intoxicated, first, second and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, unlicensed operator, driving while driving, speeding and two counts each of aggravated DWI and endangering the welfare of a child.
• Henry H. Yeomans, 27, of Tully, was charged on Oct. 17 in the Town of DeRuyter with one count each of driving while intoxicated, breath test refusal, moving from lane unsafely, drinking while driving, failure to keep right and failure to use headlights with wipers.
• Brian J. Dart, 38, of Earlville, was charged on Oct. 15 in Earlville with one count each of third-degree grand larceny and writing a bad check.
• Arthur J. Rebollo, 62, of Chittenango, was charged on Oct. 15 in Wampsville with one count of second-degree harassment.
• Nicole K. Campbell, 44, of Oneida, was charged on Oct. 15 in Oneida with one count of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance.
• Victoria K. Tobin, 55, of Chittenango, was charged on Oct. 17 in Wampsville with one count each of driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or greater and moving from lane unsafely.