WAMPSVILLE — The Madison County Sheriff’s Office has announced the following recent arrests:
• James R. Spooner, 39, of Academy Road, Brookfield, was charged in Brookfield on Feb. 10 with one count of second-degree harassment.
• Robert G. Raynore, 35, of State Street, Canastota, was charged in Canastota on Feb. 8 with one count of fourth-degree possession of stolen property.
• Milton F. Lighthall, 51, of Old Country Road, Lincoln, was charged in Lincoln on Feb. 12 with one count each of second-degree assault and third-degree possession of a weapon.
• Evan W. Walsh, 22, of Davis Road, Earlville, was charged in Madison on Feb. 13 with three counts of fourth-degree mischief, one count of fourth-degree reckless endangerment and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
• John P. Mackenzie, 40, of Marshall Heights, Morrisville, was charged in Morrisville on Feb. 8 with one count of fourth-degree mischief.
• Clinton W. Durkee, 44, of Nelson Heights Road, Cazenovia, was charged in Oneida on Feb. 10 with one count of first-degree contempt.
• Adah C. Shenandoah Jr., 32, of Fitch Street, Oneida, was charged in Oneida on Feb. 14 with one count of third-degree assault.
• Ashlee J. Roach, 21, of
Lakeport Road, Chittenango, was charged in Sullivan on
Feb. 10 with one count each of driving while intoxicated,
driving with a blood alcohol
content of 0.08% or greater, moving from lane unsafely and speeding.
• Michael G. House, 37, of Larkin Road, Cazenovia, was charged in Wampsville on Feb. 11 with one count each of third and fourth-degree grand larceny and fourth-degree possession of stolen property.