The Madison County Sheriff’s Office announced the following recent arrests.
• Jason D. Piquet, 42, of Canastota, was charged in Lenox on Sept. 4 with one count each of second and third-degree possession of a stimulant and fifth and seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance.
• Steven W. Mackay, 25, of Bernhards Bay, was charged in Lenox on Sept. 4 with one count each of third-degree unlawfully manufacturing methamphetamine and second-degree possession of meth.
• Shawn M. Jarvis, 35, of Canastota, was charged in Wampsville on Aug. 30 with one count each of second and third-degree unlawfully manufacturing meth, second-degree possession of meth, seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and criminal possession of meth-making ingredients.
• Hunter M. Gillmore, 38, of Bridgeport, was charged in Bridgeport on Aug. 31 with one count each of second-degree harassment and criminal obstruction of breathing.
• Merissa L. Darrow, 32, of Oneida, was charged in Wampsville on Sept. 5 with two counts of second-degree harassment.