Categories

Home : general

Rain or snow showers possible; high upper 30s

Tonight — Partly cloudy. Lows 15 to 20. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Christmas Day — Partly sunny in the morning then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Sunday night — Snow or rain showers likely. Light snow accumulation possible. Lows in the mid 20s. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Monday — Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly sunny. A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday night — Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s.

Tuesday — Rain and snow showers likely. Little or no snow accumulation. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday night — Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow and rain showers. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

Wednesday — Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s. Wednesday night — Mostly cloudy. Lows 15 to 20.

Thursday — Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Thursday night — Cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s.

NATION: In the Northeast, a cold front lingered over the Northeast and draped westward through the Great Lakes. This was expected to continue triggering widespread and light snow showers with accumulation around one inch. Temperatures in the Lower 48 states Friday ranged from a morning low of minus 22 degrees at West Yellowstone, Mont., to a high of 86 degrees at Plant City, Fla.

RomeSentinel.com

Calendar

April 2014
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
March